CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Jazz!

I meant to have the hang of blogging by now, but life likes to throw surprises at me every now and then. The October 7th lifes surprise was my beautiful little boy! He wasn't due till the 19th but I was very happy to have him come earlier rather than later. Jazz was 6 pounds and 3 ounces and 19 inches long! Everyone who saw me even days before Jazz was born predicted that I would go over my due date. So yay for me and yay for my healthy sized baby! Here are a few pictures just so you can admire how adorable he is. And just for the record, he is much cuter in person, the pictures just don't do him justice!
I know I look awful, but hey, I just had a baby!

Here is my handsome hubby with little Jazz.

And here is my hubby's favorite thing to do while holding the sleeping baby. (Play on his i-phone... I am sure this will help Jazz to form good habits lol)
Jazz, though it was mostly me, got very lucky to have his Gramsie come stay with us for a while. Not only did she help take care of us, but she also made our food, washed the dishes, and sewed things for us during her stay here. She was sure a life saver! Here she is with her favorite and currently only grandson.

You can't see Jazz very well in this picture so just for fun I will include some more photos of him. And just so you know, Jazz is so much more cuter in person! Pictures just can't do this boy justice!



This is our first family picture!! Yay! We are an official family now!
And this next picture is a personal favorite. This is Jazz's other grandma who has been so excited for him to be born. This photo just shows her excitement. I love it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment