CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Food!


Yay! Solid food! The most exciting thing that has happened yet in this high chair! We were so excited yesterday to be able to break open the rice cereal and feed it to this cute chunk of babyness. Ok, I was so excited. Jazz could have cared less. But it was the most exciting thing for me, as you can probably tell by this picture lol. Here are a few more adorable pics of him eating his first soupy substances from a spoon.

Yes, we love food! I think Jazz loves to bite the spoon more than he loved trying to eat what was on the spoon but that is ok! Anyway, I have to run, but I thought this was super cute enough to post right now. I will post again soon! Love you humans out there!

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Hooray! A new post!! Adorable pictures of that cute baby! Congratulations on solid food, maybe he will sleep better at night now!

The Krazy Kristi said...

lol Cute chunk of babyness?! I love you so much! Please come back here! I miss you, Sista!!

Paisley said...

He looks so excited! For good reason - the start of eating real food is a reason to rejoice. You are so cute. I love this post:)

Post a Comment