CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sweet Baby Bliss!

Hello! I am not a pro at blogging, but hey, I am just happy to get up what I can! So here are some fun pics from the recent past that I should stick up here for you guys. I have some Easter pics too, they are pretty funny, but for some reason they didn't upload correctly to my computer, I will have to borrow Ty's to get it to work. But here are some juicy baby Jazz pics!

Jazz has four favorite times of day. In order they are waking up in the morning, eating breakfast, playing with dad when he comes home, and lastly eating dinner. He loves food so much that after each spoonful goes it he tries to slurp up any that might slide out by sticking his hands in there. I also think he sticks his hands in there so that he can suck on them later and still have some of that yummy mashed carrot flavor.

We have to strip him down when he eats because he manages to get food into the weirdest of places. Who knew that armpits and knees could be pockets for so much food? Jazz's least favorite food is peaches. He gags if you put any peaches into his mouth. He makes the best faces too. I will have to catch that on camera if we decide to try peaches again lol. It was hilarious.

Jazz loves to keep his hands busy. One of his favorite things to do is play with boxes. Right now he is in love with this box here. It is his toy box. I know, little box huh, we need to get this child more toys! But for the moment this box is big enough to hold all the fun things Jazz owns. But Jazz dumps the toys out and plays in the box!

He thought it was hilarious when we put him in the box. lol. He just sat there laughing. What a funny kid!

He played in that box for at least a half an hour, then we gave him this book which kept him occupied for another half hour. wow, whoever invented boxes should be rich, they made the perfect containers for things from paper clips to babies!


Anyway, We love this baby! Soon we are going to post our few Easter pics, and I don't think I ever posted his blessing pictures! Yikes, so I will have to do that too. Hope your spring is has started off great!


2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Soooo cute!! Can you put him in a box and send him to me??

Jay and Kay said...

cute! How old is he now? He's getting big!

Post a Comment