CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Shave and a Hair Cut!!

No one ever tells you how great it is to be a mom of a baby with a bed time. Why is this, this wonderful stage in life, never told to young mothers who need a ray of hope for better sleep and more productivity? Man! I love this part of life!! But I sure do love this little man more! He is so much fun! We have so many adventures. Can I just say that this little boys laugh is the best thing on the planet? I could listen to him laugh all day, fortunately for me he thinks lots of things are funny. Especially his dad. Ty can make Jazz laugh just by looking at him. Which cracks us up! The boy is so funny and so dang cute!
So I just cut his hair for the first time today! Go me! And I took about an inch maybe a little less off. Boy was it hard to cut! Babies are so wiggly! Jazz flings his head around without thought to his safety! Fortunately for us all I was able to predict this head swingings and no one was punctured or cut by the scissors! Go us! Ty wanted to save a lock of these precious baby curls (it curled beautifully after I chopped it off) but I didn't think of it. And where would we keep it anyway? So no I didn't keep any, but if you want a piece I am sure I could find some little hairs to mail to you lol. Anyway I took a few pictures to show off his "new do" and then I couldn't decide which one I liked better. lol. I know that every mom thinks her baby is the cutest one out there, but really, look at this child! Is he not the most edible boy on the planet!?! He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! So it was too hard to pick which photos I liked the best and I put them all up. Isn't this first pic just soulful?

Here is a side view, I cut the hair around his ears so it wouldn't poke out on top and around them. And boy, those shoes must be amazingly tasty! He eats them all the time!

There is a cute little smile coming!

And for some reason he makes the cutest little scrunched up faces! He is a little doll!

And once again, CUTE!
This babies head is the perfect shape! Look at that chin! And those perfect little lips! gosh! what a cutie!

lol another one of his faces. He has the best faces. He cracks me up!

lol he wants the camera. But I wanted more pictures so no time for playing!

OK, so wasn't he just adorable! Did you even notice his hair cut? I did a good job huh! Yay for me and yay for still having a cute baby! I only had to take hair off the top front and the sides above his ears because that is where it was the longest. He does have hair all over his head, but it is growing in blonde for some reason. But he is still so cute! Man, I just love that boy!
Funny story for you, I went to Babies R Us to get some sandals for this baby because he has none and he likes to walk all over the place (with help from our fingers) so I felt that he should have some summer foot wear. (it also helps that I had a 60% off coupon). We went to the store and I pulled out some flip flops because they were dang cute! And to my surprise Jazz has odd shaped feet. Now I knew he was a little chubby, even for a baby, but does chubbiness generally reach all the way down to feet? I mean he has a roll of fat on the top of his foot! Look at this little foot!

I know you might be thinking, well his toes are pointing up, that makes the foot look fatter. Well I took another picture of his other foot with the toes pointing down and look!

Round chub! So this poor child doesn't fit into flip flops, nor many other shoes because they are too tight on the top. Sigh, poor shoe deprived boy. (This is very devastating for someone of my shoe reputation!) Fortunately clogs were invented! So this little boy will be living in clogs this summer until a) his feet lengthen and are then skinner or b) they invent sandals that are very wide for fat footed little boys!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

I laughed out loud when I looked at all of the adorable little James faces! What a cutie!! Now you know why I used to cut the boy's hair while they were asleep on the floor, and when they woke up I would vacuum! Oh, I want to squeeze that little boy!

Jay and Kay said...

lol!! His feet are so funny! So cute though! Maybe they make socks with rubber bottoms until his feet are not so chubby? I think Evlyn's gonna be a chubby baby too, bc she eats so much!! your little boy is sure looking cute! I love the first pic the best.

Post a Comment