CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Babies!

Children are so funny. I love being around them, and I love being a mom! Hooray! For the last week I have been babysitting this sweet little girl named Ella. She is 6 1/2 months old, and it has been so much fun to see how Jazz reacts with a younger child. Jazz loves babies, and he loves being the one who can do things the younger babies can't. All of his friends have been older than him just by a few months, but boy! Those few months sure make a difference! Whenever these two would see each other they would smile and try to hold each others hands, and scratch each others faces. Very sweet I can tell you. But they also did some funny things. Jazz felt like he needed to show her how to use the toys she was playing with, so he would try to help her out there. Or, he would see that she had a toy he needed so he would crawl over and try to take it away. This was a week learning about sharing. But it was great! I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures.
This first picture is of me feeding Ella, with Jazz tickling her toes. That boy loves Ella's feet, so every chance he gets he grabs at them.


Mister Funny Face. I don't know why my shadow kept getting in the way, I thought that wasn't possible so much with the flash, because nothing on me would make a random shadow bump in this picture. But, I love the face, so in goes the picture!


Here is the cutest of cute boys, he copies me when I say Ella's name and here he is saying Lela, that is how he says it, which is adorably cute! Love it!


Going for the feet again! That kid is so funny!


Jazz also likes to point at the sky, with both hands, while he is trying to walk around objects like the ottoman. He is hilarious! I am sure more than most babies do this, but I still find it funny.


And I just liked his face in this one too. I hope people don't get too sick of me and my weird pictures, but since I get to choose the pics on this blog, then hey, I choose this one!


Hello babies!


Oh look! Who is doing the dishes again?


I got the plates for you mom! And I put them away, right underneath the dishwasher.


And here we are g0ing out into the hurricane to take a walk. Hurricanes are surprisingly warm. At least this one was. I will post our hurricane pictures later, but isn't Jazz so cute with his little hood on!




2 comments:

Jay and Kay said...

I love his eyes! He's such a cutie!! And, so big!! haha the walking around things while pointing is cute!

Jeanna said...

Oh Nicki, he is so sweet! I love all the pictures you want to put up, and I promise I will never get tired of them! Go Pictures!!

Post a Comment