CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sometimes Life Is Sticky...

All mom's love to have little helpers right? Well, I have a little boy who has gotten a head start! He loves to unload the silverware for me. And he found a toy that reminds me of a kings scepter, but actually belongs to a smoothie maker. Now he takes it everywhere with him. Funny kid. Here he is happily chewing on his new found toy.

I love this face, reminds me of a frog? Maybe a turtle?

Here he is pulling it out!


And down below, here is a happy little guy ready to go to church!

Look at his little tie, I know we are fashion killers wearing a navy blue and green stripped tie with a black vest! He is even wearing brown shoes, yes, love him, and our terrible fashion sense, he is still super cute!


Ok, time for the sticky stuff, I gave him a sucker, which he is so happy to have right here.

Uh, oh. it is stuck on his arm! Let the stickiness begin!
Aagh, can't .... shake.... this.... thing.... off!
Whew, got it! Now let's see if I can eat it.
Oops, missed my face!
Maybe, I should eat this side.

Ok, cute baby, I love him to pieces! See you later!

1 comments:

Jeanna said...

I love the picture with the sucker stuck on him, how adorable is his smile? What a cute baby, and you are starting him out right, letting him help with the house work! Start young developing those good habits! I sure do miss you guys!

Post a Comment