CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello!

So some people would think we fell off the edge of the world or something, but we are actually still here! I just find it more entertaining to look at every one else's blogs rather than my own... so yes. I kind of need to catch up a bit here and there.
The only problem about catching up is I feel like this blog is more interesting when I have pictures of a certain someone to share along with our adventures. You will never believe this but, I have only one picture between now and the last time I posted! ONE new picture! How ridiculous is that! Luckily for me, Tys took a lot with the actual camera, but he is hogging the SD card so I haven't put them on my computer yet. Don't worry I will force him to share with me sooner or later.
So here is my only and lonely picture. He looks awesome because he just woke up from a nap. And yes the room is a mess of toys (it looks like that a lot these days.) And also, yes, I do watch Bones on occasion so she made it into this photo. Normally Jazz is asleep during my "lunch break" and that it when I watch a show here and there, but this time he decided to wake up before I could eat. (My lunch break also is the time when I clean up around the house so I have to squish a lot of activities in a 2 hour time block. Don't worry though, I know that cleaning comes before TV so that is why my lunch got bumped to after nap time.) Anyway enjoy it, it is the only one I have!


This next one is our family Christmas picture. I never realized how hard it would be to pose your baby, get him to smile, and to be prepared to smile and look at the camera myself! Whew! What a photo shoot that was!

Yup, that is it. Nice huh? Well, till next time when there are actual pictures to share!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Nicki Luve, you are so adorable. That's pretty much all I have to say about that.

Jeanna said...

OK, I'm ready for more pictures any old time! Lemme see more of that boy!

Post a Comment