CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Just Because...

So I am bored. Actually I have a ton of things to do, but I would rather be bored right now. And since I am being 'bored' I am going to put up some random pictures of Jazz! Hooray! So these pics are a little bit older, like two or three weeks old. But they make me smile to look at them. Jazz is a cheese ball for the camera, so I thought I would share a few of his cheesiness moments with you.


See, if this face isn't cheesy I don't know what is!


Jazz totally knows how to drink out of a cup, but for some reason, when I am holding him and he gets a hold of a cup he tries to lap it up with his tongue. I have no idea why. But we decided it was picture worthy.


And boy do I make really cool faces...yup.


And boy does this kid love yogurt! He will stand in front of the fridge and say "Pease!" for you to open it for him, then he will pull out a yogurt and say "Poon!" meaning, get me a spoon you! After receiving said spoon he will proceed to messily feed himself. These photos took place after a nap so his hair is awesome, but his faces he makes while eating the yogurt, and posing for the camera are true awesomeness.









Yup! That is my son! lol. And that is the end of this bored moment!

2 comments:

Jay and Kay said...

cute! He's getting so big! One of the pictures in your Easter post of him really looks like Tyler! Do you think he looks a lot like Tyler?

Jeanna said...

He takes after me, I love yogurt too - but I don't look nearly as cute when my face is messy! What an adorable boy!!

Post a Comment